Shipping & Returns
- We offer free standard shipping with all Australian orders.
- We offer express shipping with Australian orders for $10.
- Orders placed before 9:30AM Monday-Friday will be dispatched same day.
- Orders placed after 9:30AM, on weekends or public holidays will be dispatched next business day.
- All orders are dispatched from Melbourne, VIC.
- Please be aware that if we are unable to fulfil your order from our warehouse in Melbourne, we will fulfil your order from our boutique located in Paddington, NSW. In this event we will contact you if shipping timeframes will be affected.
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email from Shippit with tracking details and an estimated date of delivery. You will receive another notification when the parcel in on-board for delivery.
- National delivery times to major metropolitan areas are estimated as follows.
- Sydney & Melbourne: 1-3 business days.
- Brisbane & Adelaide: 2-4 business days.
- Perth, NT & Tasmania: 5-7 business days.
- We offer standard international shipping to all countries outside of Australia for $20.
- All international orders are shipped with Australia Post.
- Australia Post estimates 3-10 business days for delivery to metropolitan areas of major international cities.
- In some circumstances, customers may be required to pay additional duties and taxes on imported products by their country’s customs regulations and government policies. These costs are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- International postage will not be refunded if the customer wishes to return their order or if the parcel is returned to sender.
- Should you wish to return an item it must be sent back within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Returns will only be accepted where by the item is in unworn and original condition with all tags attached.
- In the event a return does not meet the set standards, La Maison Talulah reserves the right to reject the return.
- Your refund will be credited to the same payment method used to make the original purchase.
- All items should have a Returns Form placed with the item when sent back to our Returns Team. You will find this enclosed with your online order.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return to be received and processed.
- We'll send you an email to confirm once the refund has been processed.
- If you have purchased one of our garments from a stockist, you will need to contact them directly with any issues.
- We do not offer direct exchanges.
- All returned items will automatically be refunded, provided the item is in unworn, original condition with all tags attached.
- If you would like to change an item for a different size or colour, you will need to place a new order.
- Our products are made in limited numbers. If you wish to secure another size or colour, we highly recommend doing so prior to receiving your refund to ensure you don’t miss out.
- In the unlikely instance you receive an item with a genuine manufacturing fault, you will receive a full refund inclusive of any additional postage costs to return the item.
- In this event, you are entitled to receive a replacement style with complimentary shipping, provided stock is available.
- We require the piece to be returned in order to issue a replacement or refund.
- These terms do not cover general wear and tear.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe your garment is faulty.
- Occasionally, we will offer selected items for pre-order.
- To pre-order an item, an order must be processed as normal by payment of the full amount of the order value, inclusive of postage costs if applicable.
- We recommend Pre-Order items are purchased separately to Ready-to-Ship items.
- While we make every effort to ensure Pre-Orders are despatched on their scheduled date, manufacturing and postage delays can occur and we do not take responsibility for this.